TREK ITINERARY IS AS FOLLOWS:-
DAY1:-Chandigarh to Shimla: Today you will be picked up from Chandigarh Airport/Railway station and transferred to Narkanda. o/n hotel.
DAY2:-Shimla to Reckonpeo: Today in the morning after breakfast you proceed towards Reckongpeo visiting Sarahan temple on the way. o/n hotel at reckongpeo
DAY3:-Reckongpeo to Bheem Dwar: Today in the morning after breakfast you start the trek from Tangling-Bheem Dwar. o/n tents.
DAY4:-Bheem Dwar to Aashiq Park: Bheem Dwar -Kinner Kailash Peak-Aashiq Park.o/n tents.
DAY5:-Aashiq Park to Reckongpeo: Aashiq park-Tangling. Drive to Reckongpeo.o/n hotel.
DAY6:-Reckongpeo to Shimla: Today in the morning after breakfast you drive to Shimla.o/n hotel.
DAY7:- Shimla to Chandigarh.
1. Homestay/ guest house/ hotel /tents from day1 of the itinerary till previous night of departure.
2. Meals plan - Dinner on arrival day and Breakfast on departure day plus all three meals during the trek.
3. Vehicle as per passengers from Chandigarh to Chandigarh
4. Trek equipments: Sleeping bag, mattress, tent (twin sharing), kitchen & dinning tent, toilet tent, utensils and crampon (if required)
5. Mountaineering qualified & professional trek Leader, guide and Support staff.
6. First aid medical kits, stretcher and oxygen cylinder.
7.All necessary permits and entry fees.
8. Porter to carry the central luggage
1. Any kind of personal expenses.
3. Porter to carry personal luggage
4. Any kind of emergency evacuation charges
5. Anything not specifically mentioned under the head
:- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
:- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
:- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
:- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.